Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Randomness

Thankfully the temperatures have crawled out of the singles digits and we were able to get outside and play a little bit the last few days. We all went sledding down the neighbors hill a few times. Brodie and Drew have more fun just sitting and eating snow.
We also decided to bury Will in the snow. Well actually I got buried first. Will and the younger boys buried me and then I thought it was only fair to return the favor. That red thing is his head :) We spared that.And of course in between piling snow on daddy there was more snow eating.I baked alot of bread this past week. I made 3 loaves of white bread. I am trying to find a good sandwich loaf. This is pretty close. As you can see they are all different sizes because none of my pans are the same size. I think I may be looking into new bread pans since I plan to bake a lot more bread. We will see. I also made some whole wheat bread.

And lastly, I know I post alot of pictures of the kids sleeping. It is one of my favorite times ! Here is Brodie the other night. He decided to sleep with his big bear. I love that boy.

1 comment:

Jena said...

Bread looks delish! I can almost smell it baking in the oven! Mmmmmmmmmm.