Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Our Week (end) in Review

We are still working on the letter "H" this week. I am just throwing in some review here and there. We will be doing lots of Valentine crafts the next couple weeks, making cards and decorating the house. Here is the picture we made for our ABC book.Here is Brodie's letter practice. The ship still remains on the marker board. We had a really nice weekend. Will was on call, but it was a relatively quiet weekend for him. Here is a picture of a cake I made for a co-worker of Wills 50th birthday. They had a party for her at work on Friday.I helped out my brother at his shop for a couple hours on Saturday and then we had my in-laws and step brother over for dinner and games. Here is my proof that I won Bananagrams! I usually suck at that game but I think I won 3 times that night. On Sunday we relaxed and in the late afternoon we headed to my sisters house to celebrate her birthday. Between the 3 siblings we have 10 kids so we had a full house. The kids enjoyed seeing their cousins and we brought Rock Band so that also provided some fun entertainment (as you can see not just for the kids, there is a couple dads there too.)And lastly, here is a picture of my sweet Drew bug. He wanted me to take his picture and so I did. He actually gave me a nice smile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has got to be one of the best shots of Drew I've seen in awhile.We sure had fun this morning. Our little boys and girl are gowing up fast. Love ya, Grandma Anita

Anonymous said...

A STAR IS BORN...I SEE IT NOW! Love, great aunt Shirley

Sara P. said...

What a wonderful picture of Drew! He's sooo cute!