Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008




Well the last 2 days we have been stuck indoors due to the rain. We did however manage to make it to the Y each morning. The boys are really getting use to going and seem to really enjoy having that hour to play with some other toys and kids.

We made a fort in the livingroom on Thursday. The kids had fun playing under there and we cooked and read books and did our puzzles there! Then when Drew took his morning nap Brodie and I baked cookies. He loves to cook anything and always wants to "help". While I baked he stood on a chair at the sink and played in the dish water for almost an hour. It was awesome to see how much fun he had with a few bowls, spoons and 5 inches of water!

I am looking forward to the nicer weather this weekend. Hopefully we will spend lots of time outside. My goal for this weekend is to get some work done in the garage to get ready for my sale. I am shooting for May 30th and 31st for those of you interested. I might have to push it into June but I am really hoping to have it ready so I can get started on Jakes room before summer is here and I am bombarded with all his buddies coming over.

No comments: