Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

So I am really getting sick of this weather. It makes it really hard for me to get motivated to do anything. On a happier note, it is nice to see the grass getting greener. I have a TON of work to do outside. I am ready to dig the deck furniture out of the shed!

Jake has his first school dance tonight. He is pretty excited, I am not so much! Last night I had to teach him how to dance with a female. He thought that was totally awkward.

Tony has been doing pretty well. He battled some pretty bad headaches this week but seems to be feeling better. His apt with the Derm doctor is next Wed at 2:30. Will is going to go with me.

Brodie and Drew are doing well. Crazy as usual. They both have a little bit of sniffles going on but that seems to be the norm around here.

Hoping to be productive this weekend. Will is suppose to hopefully fix our computer and then I can start posting some pictures again!

No comments: