Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008



I hate getting a taste of warm weather and then having it be cold and rainy. It is like putting something really delicious in your mouth and having someone tell you you can't finish it. Sigh...I am bummed cause of the weather. I am tired of thinking of indoor activities.

Wednesday was family night and it was a nice evening. We went out to Saylorville and Jake and Tony rode their bikes all over the place and explored around the pond. Brodie was funny and he rode his little trike like 1/2 a mile. Will was trying to teach him to pedal but he thought it was much faster to just ride Flinstone style. Drew did great for having bilateral ear infection. He played on the playground for a while then was content with me pushing him in the stroller while we followed the kids on their bikes. As of yesterday he was still spiking pretty high fevers so I am hoping today is going to be better.

Last night we had a nice evening as well. We spent most of the evening outside. Brodie of course playing in the dirt, Drew wondering around all over as usual, Tony riding his bike up and down the neighbors driveway and Jake playing with his Nerf guns. Will cooked us a wonderful meal consisting of Panko breaded chicken with Parmasean, angel hair pasta with pesto and green beans. It was awesome. He is becoming quite the cook. It is nice for us to be trying so many new things. I made stir fry the other night for the first time and that was good too. We have made a huge list of new meals we want to incorporate into our old list. It's great.

So I guess I shouldn't complain about not being able to go outside today. At least we got a taste of the beautiful weather, I am just pouting about today :(

1 comment:

juliecache said...

Send the recipes to us!