Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008



We had a very nice weekend. Saturday Tony had a baseball game and he got a hit!! This is a big deal for him because he usually never swings the bat. He has a hard time at that. So, when he swung and struck out the first time at bat I was so happy because he actually swung the bat. Then at his second time at bat he made contact with the ball 3 times!! He hit 2 fouls and then hit a line drive towards the shortstop. They got him out at first but it was still very exciting. I am sure I looked like a total nerd cause I was cheering and saying great job when he hit his foul balls, so you can imagine my excitement when he hit one to second!

Also, Saturday morning my SIL, Tony and Brodie and I went garage saling. We got some pretty good deals. The best thing was that Tony found a Palm Pilot (little electronic organizer deal) for $5! He was pretty excited about that. I keep telling him that I want it cause I think it would be super handy but he says the price went up to $25. Smart kid. For Brodie we found a Little Tikes car bed. I really didn't need a toddler bed because we already had one. But, it was awesome and I had always thought it would be cool to get one of those. I remember thinking that when Jake and Tony were little. So, with a little convincing from my SIL "do it Sara, do it" I talked the lady down $5 and decided to get it. We set it up Saturday night and he has no problem sleeping in it. So, we are going to take down the crib Drew was in and put Drew in Brodie's old crib. I was a little nervous moving him to a bed, but so far it has been ok! l The nice thing is the bed was so cheap I know I will be able to make a nice profit from it when I go to sell it. That is if it is still in good condition after my boys go through it.

Sunday we enjoyed a nice visit and lunch with my in laws and then headed to my sister Julies in laws for my nieces confirmation party. We has a good time. Will spent from 8am Sat till 6:30am Sunday preparing the meat that we had at the party. He smoked it and made his own sauces. It was worth all the hard work and tasted great. Looking forward to hopefully another good week with some good YMCA time since I ate so much food this weekend!

3 comments:

juliecache said...

joe said he can't wait to eat next weekend because the meat was so good sunday!

CFF said...

Will beamed when I told him that. Hopefully the grilling will live up to his expectations!

Frugal Sara said...

Ok, apparently I was signed in under Will's ID. Anyway...See you on Saturday Jula.