Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good Day

We got great news on Tony today. The lesion on his head that my Pediatrician was concerned about appears to be just a normal mole. We don't need to do anything with it at the present time. What a relief. I had visions of something worse and felt much relief after his apt. Thank you to everyone who sent emails and called us. We are so very lucky to have awesome family and friends.

How beautiful was today? This evening the kids, Will and I and Will's sister all played outside. It was perfect. I love these kinds of evenings. Of course it is back to rain and yuckiness tomorrow, we couldn't get too spoiled could we?

Brodie started his swim lessons this morning. The instructor ran late and never did make it for our class so we just splashed around in the water for a bit. He seemed to like it but that water is just so chilly it is hard to get adjusted. Hopefully it will get better.

Drew is terribly croupy again. As I type I can hear him in his crib coughing away. Poor guy. I suppose it will be another trip to the Doctor if that doesn't stop. I think he has had it like 4 times. He always gets steroids and they seem to help, but seriously can't a guy get a break? Ok, I am off to bed...

No comments: