Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Today is beautiful outside!! I am so happy tonight is our family night and I am the one who gets to pick what to do. I am choosing to go to the park and go for a bike ride/walk! It should be perfect.

I took Drew into the doctor today. He started not sleeping well Monday night and then ran a fever off and on yesterday. This morning he was miserable. He didn't eat breakfast so I knew something was up. In fact we thought that Monday night he might be getting ear infection since he didn't sleep well. Sure enough, the Dr. this morning said both of his ears were infected and his right ear had ruptured. This is the 4th rupture this year. So, he is off to see ENT on May 8th to schedule surgery for ear tubes. I am sure it will be worth it but it is always a little scary since they will have to put him under general anesthesia. For now, he got a shot this morning and is now on oral antibiotics and ear drops. Kind of puts the kibosh on swim lessons I guess.

Other than that things are going good around here. Tony won his baseball game last night. Jake has spent most of his spare time outside in his fort in the gully. Everyone is in a little better mood when the weather is so nice.

No comments: