Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's Thursday, yeah!! Today is Will's last day of the work week. We are leaving in the morning for Minnesota. We are so excited!

This has been an extremely busy week for us. We have had things going on every day/night. We got insulation in our attic the other day. That is a project I am glad to have gotten done and hopefully will save us a little money in the future. Tony has had baseball. We have had our van in twice for repairs. Once for an oil change and tire rotation and now it has been there since yesterday to get our brakes fixed. Jake's trumpet broke so that is in the repair shop. It is a good thing we are rich since EVERYONE wants our money...NOT. I guess there is always something that has to be fixed. Sigh...someday big expenses won't be such a big deal.

On a happier note. I said before Will and I joined the YMCA in January. Will has now lost 30 pounds. He looks like he did when I met him! I am so proud of him and he has done agreat job eating less and healther. I am doing pretty well also. Pounds don't peel off me like they do him. I am enjoying getting to the gym almost every day though, if for nothing else, just getting out of the house is nice.

Well, I will update everyone on our trip when we get back. Will is still working on our computer. Thankfully it is still under warrenty and Dell is great at sending us new parts. Once that is up and running good I will post some new pictures. I know sometimes it is boring to read without something fun to look at.

Have great weekend everyone. I know we will. If you live around here, get out and enjoy the weather. It is suppose to be beautiful!!

No comments: