Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Brodie has recovered well from his surgery. Yesterday was a long day but he was a big boy and handled everything really well. When he got home he put together his new Lego set from mom and Dad (a gift for doing so well). And in the afternoon he took a nice long nap. I am so thankful that is over and he is feeling pretty good today.Yes, I love sleeping photos.

Yesterday I made my first ever butter. So easy. I used cream that I bought the other day. All you do is shake it and pour off the buttermilk. It took about 20 minutes, that's it! So cool.Will and I have also been busy dehydrating herbs. We have dried oregano, sage, basil and parsley. Pretty excited to use our own fresh herbs in our cooking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you make kringla with your buttermilk? It should be extra good with fresh buttermilk!

Mom B.

Frugal Sara said...

Ohh that is a good idea. I need the recipe!

Frugal Sara said...

Ohh that is a good idea. I need the recipe!