Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Well we survived our garage sale and did AWESOME! I can not believe the amount of stuff we sold. We had a constant stream of traffic the entire time almost. It was great. We still have a bit of things left over and my neighbor and my mother are both really wanting us to do one more so we are planning for May 30 and 31. Then we are DONE and will haul everything left over away for someone else to use or sell.

Drew had his ENT apt last week. He is scheduled to have tubes put in Thursday morning at 7am. The surgery sounds very easy and shouldn't take very long at all. I am happy to be having this done and hoping that it will make things better for him. He has had ear infection constantly this year. The doctor thought he was a very good canidate for the surgery.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. The guys made me waffles for breakfast with my new waffle maker! The waffles were complete with whip cream and strawberries. It was yummy. I got lots of things done around the house I wanted to do while Will kept an eye on the kids. Brodie handed me my card and said "Happy Birthday Mommy!". Cards and gifts always go with birthdays in his little mind!

Jake went to STOMP yesterday at the Civic Center. He is part of ETS (Educational Talent Dearch) at school and was 1 of the 6 chosen out of 60 at his school to go to this show. He also got a free dinner at Spaghetti Works afterwards. He had a great time at that. I was so proud of him for getting picked. He had to fill out a form as to why he should get chosen and apparently it worked!

Well off to start another week. Hoping to get some gardening done this week and some things planted finally...if my garden would ever get tilled...

No comments: