Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008




Well today is the last day of school for the older boys. Tony is thrilled, while Jake is totally bummed. He is Mr. Social and really loves school for the friend factor. Today at school for Jake they are having an all day kickball tournament with all the advisories (homerooms) competing. Then they are also having a pizza feast for lunch. Jake said they are just messing around all day and that everyone is in charge of bringing some kind of food. He is to bring Mt. Dew for drinks. Glad I am not a teacher there today! I remember the last day of school...it seems like forever ago...

We had a nice Memorial Day weekend. Saturday night we splurged and we went out to dinner and watched a movie at home with my step brother. Jake and I hit up some garage sales that afternoon and did a little grocery shopping. Sunday we went to Will's moms and stayed the night up there and played cards and ATE and Ate an Ate. We always have a such a good time when we go up there. It was nice and relaxing and good to get the boys out of the house.

Now this week I have to get prepared for our final garage sale. Of course now it is suppose to rain all Friday and Saturday so we will see what happens. I really hope it doesn't so that we have a good turnout and get rid of everything. I also have to start thinking of things to do with all my boys for the summer. Jake is pretty easy and just want to hang out with his buddies, but Tony is a little more difficult to entertain. I have a few things up my sleeve so we will see I guess.

The pictures I picked are of Brodie and Drew "helping" me bake banana bread. Brodie did well till he saw that Drew was having way too much fun throwing socks all over. The other picture is of them sitting in the rocking chairs my grandpa made for the older boys eating their snacks. I just think they look so big sitting there. Then the last picture is of Tone with is ribbon at the relays for school.

No comments: