Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I went to Jacob's last chorus concert tonight. It was the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade chorus and then they had a musical Guys and Dolls Jr. It was great. I was shocked at how good the kids were at this age group. There was some very talented young people on that stage. Jake did great. We had to stop at DQ on the way home to celebrate with blizzards. He is not sure if he wants to be in chorus next year. Apparently he thinks the teacher is a bit crabby.

I finally got some work done in the garden. We moved it this year, so I have a lot of work cut out for me. We had it tilled the other day and now I am working on getting all the grass and roots out of the dirt so we can get it tilled again. The boys have been pretty helpful at doing that. Jake dug a gigantic hole right in the middle of the garden. He was bummed to realize that he would have to fill it all back in so that we could plant stuff.

Well I am not even able to think tonight because I am so tired, I guess I will go to bed...

No comments: