Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008



We had a busy day today. I FINALLY got my garden tilled yeah! I got about 1/3 of my planting done. I still have a ways to go. I definitely think I should have made it bigger. We will see if I can maintain what I have this year though. It always ends up being more work then I remember. We have quite a variety of plants. Trying some new things this year (like eggplant and some hot peppers and some herbs to name a few).

Tony had a piano lesson and baseball practice tonight. Then Will, Dad, Grandpa Campbell and I went to Jake's last band concert of the year. It went really well. He did a great job. I think I am going to have him take some lessons over the summer so he doesn't forget anything. He has been first chair most of the school year so I would like him to keep up the good work.

I posted a picture of Tony and his solar system project he did with Will for Science class. He had to make a model and write a paper. It turned out really awesome. The other picture is of Brodie sleeping. He was getting into his closet getting things out when he goes down for his afternoon nap so I have been telling him "Stay in your bed and don't get things out of the closet." Well, when I went in to check on him today he had gotten under Drew's bed and gotten the trucks out and fell asleep with them! At least he stayed out of the closet! Too funny. He even put all his Binky's in the dump truck.

No comments: