Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend

Happy Monday! We had a GREAT weekend. We got quite a bit accomplished around the house, spent some time with our families and relaxed a bit. It doesn't get much better than that.

I had a super Mother's Day. Will made breakfast which consisted of eggs, bacon and waffles. He and the kids got me 2 new wooden planters for the deck and a year subscription to Mother Earth News. Then I spent most of the day working outside in the garden. I got all my plants in! I still need more peppers and tomatoes, but I would say I am 80% done.

I planted zucchini, cantaloupe, cucumbers, Jalepeno peppers, and some tomatoes. I already had planted peas, green beans, lettuce, spinach, onions and carrots. Once I got my garden done I helped the little boys plant their container gardens. They were so excited. They each have 3 pots of their own to take care of. Brodie just sat and stared at his after we planted and I asked what he was doing and he said "watching it grow".

We have an incredible busy week this week. Doctor apts, T-ball games, track meets and band performances. Looks like it is suppose to be warm so we will spend any extra time outside.

No comments: