Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Emily 6 Months Old

It is hard to believe this little girlie is 6 months old already. Time goes so fast.
She can get anywhere she wants to be almost. She just rolls and rolls and rolls. I am sure it won't be long before she figures out how to crawl.
Yes I put her in a silly hair bow. I couldn't resist. She is so darn cute!
We are doing better at sleeping now. I nurse her to sleep and then have been laying her in her little chair. Yes, we are no longer sleeping together in the recliner...at least not as much :) She still struggles with reflux (although it is better) so I feel better letting her sleep in her chair. She really isn't a fan of the crib yet, plus I like having her in our room.
She is a pretty happy little girl. She has a bit of anxiety right now with men. She isn't a real fan of her uncle or grandfathers. It will pass though guys so don't take it to heart!

No comments: