Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Letter C

Here are a few of the crafts and projects we did with the letter C. I cut out large letter C's and glued them onto construction paper. The kids then got to pick a couple colors of paint and run their cars through the paint and onto the paper. (Not sure why Blogger is now rotating my pictures).We read "Who Took the Cookies from the Cookie Jar" and made these cute cookies. The kids painted the circles, cut them out and then glued on the "chips". We also baked homemade cookies that day.This was my favorite craft. We read "If you Give a Cat a Cupcake". I printed off these cats and then made my own construction paper cupcakes. The kids colored their cats and then glued the cupcakes together and got to add sprinkles on top.We also did our counting cupcakes file folder game. Again with the rotation of the pictures!

No comments: