Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween and Another Update

Sorry for the looooong lack of posting. Things have been a little hectic around here. As some of you know my father-in-law had open heart surgery on Wednesday and my mother moved one of her stores on Saturday. The kids also had conferences so we had early outs during the week and no school on Friday so this week has been busy and chaotic and a bit blurry to say the least.

Both older boys conferences went really well. I was extremely pleased.

Wednesday night I was home with all 4 boys while Will stayed at the hospital with Grandpa. The boys and I watched a Halloween movie on TV and decorated sugar cookies. This is always a favorite activity. Of course with all the chaos I never really got a picture of the actual cookies we decorated but I did get a picture of Jakes frosted hand. I guess all I can say is at least he waited till after he was done frosting the cookies to lick it.Friday night was trick-or-treat. The weather was miserable. Cold, windy and rainy. We braved it though and the boys filled their buckets. We just had the three younger kids. Jake went to a friends house and watched scary movies all night. I am really starting to miss my "baby"!

No comments: