Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Our Weekend

Here are a few pictures from our weekend. We spent the weekend up at Colo again. They had their Colo days. So we attended the festivities which included a parade Saturday morning. The boys got more candy than I think they ever gotten at any other parade. For a small town, I couldn't believe how much candy they threw.Then we walked around and looked at the blow up rides and all the tractors. We watched the kids tractor pull. In the afternoon Will, Tony and Jake's friend participated in the Twinkie eating competition. Unfortunately I was taking a nap with Drew so I was not there to witness or take photos of that event.

We had a fun weekend. Everyone was in desperate need of their own bed by the end of the weekend though, including mom.

When we got home Sunday I did a little work in the garden and was pleasantly surprised to see this.When I left Friday I didn't see any melons. Now, I have about 5 small ones. I also picked a batch of hot peppers and this little harvest of goodies.I love my garden!

No comments: