Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I am really not trying to abandon my "mom" blog. Really I'm not. I am just having a little difficulty finding time lately to sit down and actually write something!

Here is a quick update on us.

We had a wonderful vacation in Minnesota. The weather was beautiful, the fishing was great, and we had a very relaxing time. I only wish it could have lasted longer. As soon as my dear husband can find time to transfer pictures I will give you all a little journal of our trip.

The boys are all doing relatively well. Brodie is battling a little problem with his plumbing. He has been having to use the potty quit often. We took him to the doctor Monday morning but there is no urinary tract infection, just inflammation they think. So for now we just have to get through it and hope that he recovers soon. He has been pretty miserable the last few days.

Jake and Tony are trying to soak up the last couple weeks of summer break. It is hard to believe that school will start again here soon. I have no idea what happens to the time.

Hoping to update again soon, for now I need to get some sleep.

No comments: