Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Well, unfortunately our computer is acting up a little and at the present time I am unable to post pictures : ( I am pretty sad about that because I got some great ones at Easter, but I will just have to post later. The kids and I made it through Spring Break. We kept busy going to the Y every day and they played video games with Will and spent alot of time outside. We went to the Science Center and I even got them both (well all 4 boys) to get their hair cut! We did some tie dying and got some chores done around the house. Spring Break always gives me a little taste of what Summer will be like. The boys help out a lot so I am not too worried. The noise factor triples though and sometimes I have to step away to hear myself think.

We had a nice Easter. We spent Saturday baking Easter cookies and then frosting them. My friend Stefany was here to help and that was really fun. We also colored eggs that afternoon and then had Will's parents and sister over to play cards. Sunday we woke up and the Easter bunny had dropped eggs and candy all over the house. We were able to visit both sides of my family that day and it was nice to spend time with everyone.

Tony started baseball practice last night and is pretty pumped about that. Opening season starts April 12. Hard to believe it is Spring. I am ready for the warmth!

No comments: