Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

TAG

Tony was pretty excited yesterday. He came home from school and said he was chosen to be in TAG (talented and gifted) for Math. I knew he was doing well in Math but I didn't know he was do SO well! I am not sure where he gets his Math skills because I surely never would have been asked to be in TAG. Anyway, he is totally excited. He will get to go to another classroom for 1/2 of his Math class to learn additional stuff.

Both of the boys got excellent report cards. The each got all A's and B's. I was extremely happy about that. It's a relief to know that things are well in that department.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tony!!! Jake your report card rocks!!! Congrats to Will on the promo!!! Sara- you must be so proud.

What a great week to be a Figgins!