Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

Iowa Stars






On Friday Feb. 1, Will and I and Jake and Tony and Mom, Joel and Jen went to the Iowa Stars Hockey game. Mom had gotten tickets to celebrate Jens birthday. We had a great time. We had awesome seats and the Stars won 3-0. It was at the Wells Fargo Arena and none of us had ever been there. It was pretty nice. The kids got to throw hockey pucks (fake plastic ones) out onto the floor, trying to win a prize. They didn't win, but had fun trying. Tony was all about trying to win the free shirts they were throwing to the crowd. That was pretty funny, he was standing up on the railing to be higher and the security lady came over and told him to get down. He just looked over at me to see if I was watching. I could see him breath a sigh of relief when he saw that I was smiling at him and not angry!

No comments: