Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

So, I have decided that everytime I think the boys are getting better they get sicker. Friday evening Brodie started vomiting with Drew joining him about 10:30pm. It was a nightmare. Both kids were sick, I was trying to clean beds and floors and Will is on call so in the middle of all this he kept getting pages. And to top it all off...our washer broke. Yes, we just had our dryer break last week and got it fixed on Wednesday. I had all the laundry done except I had saved all the towels for last. Really really stupid because we had not one clean towel. Grrr. We were up pretty much all night with Drew who still continues to not sleep very well. It only lasted about 12 hours and now they are both fine...for now. Unfortunately, now today Tony has it. He has been in bed all day. Tonight is his party at my moms and he is going to have to stay home with Dad. Poor guy. I am crossing my fingers the rest of us don't get it. This has been the worst Winter for us. We did however decide yesterday that we were not paying to have someone come fix our washer. Will went to Menards and bought a new one. So now we have bought 3 washers and 2 dryers since we have lived here. And the house came with a washer and dryer which broke shortly after we moved in. So that makes a grand total of 7 washers and dryers. And, we have only lived here 7 1/2 years. Good grief.

No comments: