Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Congratulations Will!




Will got a pleasant surprise at work on Friday. He was pulled into his bosses office and given a promotion! He is now a Senior Systems Analyst. Before there was no Senior on his title. We are so excited and I am so proud of him. So, to celebrate his accomplishment (and his pay increase) we treated ourselves to a family gift. Rock Band. The boys (including Will) have wanted this since it came out. For those of you who don't know, this is a game that you hook up to your XBOX. It comes with drums, a guitar and a microphone. We have a guitar already so now we have 2 and the whole family can play. It is AWESOME and we definately broke it in this weekend. I played with Jacob and his 2 friends and found myself beaming and feeling very proud of myself because Jake and both his buddies were saying "Good job Mom, you are awesome at this game!" Even his friends were calling me Mom. Apparently I am a very cool parent, for now at least. I am sure that will change soon...

3 comments:

Sara P. said...

I love those pics, Sara! You ARE a cool mom! I especially love the highchairs, jammies and binkies mixed in with your rocker lifestyle. :)

Impressive!

Sara P. said...

Oh, I forgot ... congrats to Will!! Maybe he can loan us a few bucks. J/k!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are getting your money's worth out of the game, but where are the pics of Jason and I playing with you guys on Friday? :(