Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Update...A Happier One

Things are slowly getting back to normal. Brodie returned to school yesterday after having almost an entire week off due to his ear rupturing and being sick. Drew is finally on the mend and only has a couple days left of meds although we will continue the nose spray cause that has really seemed to help him. Jake's throat is feeling better. I guess I should say the ulcers are feeling better. He informed me this morning that he feels like he is getting sick and he has a sore throat. His arm you say? Well we go in on Friday to have it x-rayed again. He is suppose to be wearing a splint but hasn't been.

Emily is better. Her secretions have gone from green to clear so that's a good sign. Her ear is not draining anymore. Tony seemed to dodge every bullet which he tends to do. He was the only one that wasn't getting a round of medicines with his breakfast every morning...oh wait....

So...life is better! Calmer. Happier. Now I can play catch-up with laundry, cleaning and baking. My husband has returned to bed with me. Poor guy spent last week on the couch so that I could have the kids who were sick sleep with me.

The one thing I don't look forward to? All the medical bills. Ugh. I was just getting caught up with 2011.

1 comment:

~Maria said...

Glad things are going better so far this week!