Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of School

Yesterday was the first day of school. I can't believe summer break has been here and gone. I wasn't one of the moms who were marking off days on the calendar waiting for the kids to go back. They help me out so much and I am going to miss them dearly. The house will be much quieter that is for sure!

Jake is a sophomore this year. That is hard to type let alone say. He is growing up so fast and is such a responsible kid. He passed Driver's Ed this summer and is eagerly saving his money to buy a car.Tony is in 8th grade. I am excited for him to get back into a routine and have some structure to his day. He is a little reluctant to return to school but came home in a great mood yesterday and seemed very excited. Let's hope it lasts.My lil' Bro man started kindergarten. I am sad to see him gone all day. I will miss him so much. We have spent almost every day together for almost 6 years. He was thrilled to start school though and I know he will love it. (Special post about his first day coming soon.)

No comments: