Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Old 97's


For hubs birthday I got us tickets to see the Old 97's in concert downtown. It was suppose to be at the Simon Estes Amphitheater but due to flooding it was moved over to the Walnut Street bridge.We had a good time. It was nice to spend a couple hours together with no children. That is extremely rare for us. I wish we had more time to do things as a couple but with 4 children, soon to be 5 I can understand why we don't get sitters very often! I am thankful for the small amounts of time here and there.The weather was hot but since it was overcast it was bearable. By evening the breeze was coming off the river pretty good and it almost felt comfortable.

Here is be showing off my "child" wrist band. I noticed that my wrist band was different than everyone else around me. Everyone had blue and I had white with colored diamonds on it. I thought it was strange until I spotted 2 little girls with the same bands as me. Then I saw 2 teenage boys with my wrist band on. Hmmmm. Then I figured it out. With my full figured belly they decided for me that I would not be served alcohol that night. They really didn't need to worry!

No comments: