Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend

Another weekend has come and gone. We had alot going on this past weekend. We helped out my grandparents both Friday night and Saturday. They are moving and we got some stuff off their hands and also Will helped them move some items.

Sunday we spent the entire day working on the chicken house. It is almost finished! I love it. Here are some updated pictures.

Brodie climbing on the nesting poles.My pretty nesting boxes. Hanging the door!Almost done...I think Grandpa Joel is heading down today after Will gets home from work to help finish it up. Then all we will have to do is the run and I have to paint. The chickens should be ready to move out sometime this week or next.

I am excited that its Earth Week. I am feeling alot better and finally have planned out a fun week with the kids. I haven't been feeling like doing much lately so our learning time has been pretty slim. I think I am finally getting over that hump in my pregnancy and I actually have some cool crafts and activities to do to celebrate our Earth this week!

1 comment:

GP & GM Campbell said...

Looks wonderful such a nice home for your chicks. Was so nice of you to help us get things ready to move. We are excited. Pooped & trying to slow down & be ready a week from today for the movers. Come out when you can had great time with all. Love. Grandma & Gramps