Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break 2012

This week is Spring break. Last week the weather was beautiful. Warm, sunny, highs in the upper 70's. Unbelievable for the middle of March. This week is still warm but has been full of rain, clouds and more rain. I kinda had a feeling it would turn out this way. The kids have still spent a good amount of time outside which is a relief.

Last weekend we spent some time up at my in-laws. They live right next to a school with 2 playgrounds. Talk about perfect. This playground is designed for younger kids and is wonderful for Emily to climb on. She had a great time.I had to keep reminding her 2 older brothers that she could climb and slide by herself. They were always right behind her though in case she needed them. I made the boys pause for a picture.
And of course we had to have a silly picture. (Drew is actually pretending to kiss Brodie. Brodie was quite embarrassed by that and told me to "not put that on the blog". I told him I wouldn't.)
I was eventually able to get all my kiddos grouped together for a family photo. It's been a long time since I have been able to get them all in one photo, actually looking at the camera. You can tell they are all related.

No comments: