Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

Sunday was one of the best days. Not just because it was my birthday. I spent it with all my favorite guys. I woke up that morning to a wonderful breakfast of waffles, bacon and cinnamon rolls. Tony sang me the happy birthday song. After breakfast I got to open my gift. I was completely shocked when I opened up a new laptop computer. I had told Will I really wanted one. For many reasons really, but I never thought I would get one, at least not so soon. I am so excited! In fact I am using it right now. All the guys are watching a movie but I am sitting here in the same room with them typing. So cool!
After breakfast Will finished up some work in our basement. Then we headed to the pumpkin patch. It was a beautiful day. All the boys were able to find a pumpkin to take home.

We relaxed in the afternoon and then headed out to dinner. I was completely shocked again when we arrived at Jade Garden only to be greeted by all the parents and grandparents. Will somehow pulled off a surprise birthday dinner without me know. It was awesome.

After dinner we headed back to the house for cake and ice cream. Like I said it was one of the best days and I am so very lucky.

No comments: