Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So far we have had a pretty good week. Drew went in yesterday and got the all clear from the Orthopedic doctor. His arm has healed nicely so he doesn't need the splint any more. Woo Hoo!

Jake started track on Monday. He didn't think he wanted to go out, but then decided right before Spring Break that he wanted to go for it. I'm glad. He is an excellent runner. He told me yesterday he ran the 400 meter dash in 1 minute 8 seconds. Then he threw up. I was like "that is totally gross, but good job for working so hard!"

Will had a meeting to discuss his department at work. Rumors were flying around like they always do, but thankfully they are just moving to a different floor and will be under some new management.

I am excited because I will be getting my baby chicks hopefully tomorrow. I set up the brooder today and have been experimenting with the heating lamp so see where it will work best. It has to be 95 degrees for those little guys. The younger kids and I got some work done in the yard this week too. I am getting ready to transplant some raspberries. I am really looking forward to the gardening season.

We also finally got back into some crafting and learning time at the table. We took a break from it for a couple weeks for lots of different reasons but we are finally getting back into the swing of things. The kids made a super cute egg craft today that I will be sharing later.

No comments: