Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

S is for Spiders

We wrapped up the letter "S" this week. We talked a lot about spiders. Here are a few more crafts we did. We made this spiderweb using marbles and paint. I just put a piece of construction paper in a pan, added some white paint in the center and a marble and had the boys tilt the marble back in forth through the paint. After it dried we added a diecut spider.For this craft all you need is:
egg carton
paint
paint brush pipe cleaners
googly eyes
I cut apart the individual egg containers and had the kids paint them. Brodie of course chose blue since that is his favorite color right now. Once dry, I poked 8 holes around the sides with a tiny screwdriver this way they could put in their own pipe cleaners for the legs. Then we glued on the googly eyes.
Linked to Learning Through Love at My Family My Forever.

1 comment:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I like your spider egg carton craft - the spiders turned out cute and scary :)