Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

You know you have a good garage sale when...






this is what is parked at the end of your driveway!! A bus! I love it. We had a great garage sale and got rid of most of what we had left. I am glad to say it is over and I have already started boxing things up and just made a trip to Goodwill today. Will is really itching to have his garage back, even though all he really does is park there. I guess he has some projects he would like to do...we'll see.

We have kept extremely busy since Summer break started. Jake is up at Will's parents house this week helping them. He learned to drive the riding lawn mower and is really pumped to do our yard now! Tony and the little boys and I have been busy doing different projects around the house and running errands. We went on a picnic at the park yesterday. Monday Tony had a baseball game and we all went and it was his best game ever! He caught 2 popflys in left field and hit the ball and got on base both times at bat. It was amazing. I am just so proud and impressed with how much he has improved this year.

Well, both of my babies are sleeping and Tony is doing chores so I am off to join him. I included a picture of Drew's new buzz cut and me shopvacing Brodie after I gave him a haircut. Jen, Will's sister walked in right in the middle and thought it was picture worthy! The last pic is Will and the boys with their new do's! Have a great week.

No comments: