Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Baby Update

There isn't a whole lot to report. I went to the doctor last week and I got to hear the babies heartbeat. It was 170 bpm. At our ultrasound in March is was 156. I always love hearing the heartbeat.

Things are going well. I am a little over 13 weeks along, starting my second trimester. I have been feeling so much better. I finally have more energy and am getting things done again! That feels pretty good.

The little boys have been asking alot of questions like...

How will the baby get here? Where does it come out? When is it coming? How big is it? Some questions are easier to answer than others!!

The other day at Menards I had the boys with me and the cashier asked "Do you have any sisters?" Brodie's response was "not yet". I thought that was pretty cute. They also have been finding baby toys at garage sales and asking if we can buy them for "our baby". I think they are going to be pretty good big brothers.

1 comment:

Leene said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, the first weeks are the roughest but so worth it. Love the question the boys are asking and that they're helping to find fun things for the baby.