Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Emily!

 Saturday our baby girl turned 3!  Our family celebrated that morning by having coffee cake and watching Em open her presents.  She got some new nail polish, a strawberry shortcake doll, bubble bath and a Melissa and Doug peg set.  She was a very happy girl.

Sunday we had her family birthday party.  She had 3 sets of grandparents, Will's cousin, aunt and her boyfriend, and one of her uncles come help us wish her a happy birthday!  It was a full house.  I always love having family get togethers.  We are so lucky to have such an awesome family!

!

Em opened presents and then we had cake and ice cream.  Here is her cake I made her this year.  She loves Curious George.  She even helped me decorate the cupcakes all the while telling me "you did a great job mom", "this is soooo awesome", "I lub (love) it!"  She knows how to make me feel good!

I never imagined having a baby girl in our lives.  Now I can't imagine our lives without her.  Happy Birthday Princess!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suck those titties and as your caressing and suckling them you plunge a finger into her little vagina. Peek turn on moment she be begging for that dick