Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Brodie!

It is hard to imagine that my Brodie Bear is 4 years old today. We celebrated his birthday tonight. For dinner he requested steak, spaghetti and corn. And for his cake he wanted a monkey with chocolate chips. Here is what I made for him. He was pretty excited. I wanted a picture of him and I with the cake and it ended up being quite the funny show.He had a great night, not only was he excited about the cake he was just as excited about his gifts...Legos.

5 comments:

Stefany said...

Looks like you made his birthday very special! I can't believe he's 4! Happy Belated Birthday, Brodie!

Sara P. said...

I can't believe he's 4! Please give him a hug for us ... we'll have to see you soon so we can wish him a happy b-day. Love y'all!

Jill said...

That last picture is priceless- pure excitement! I can't believe it's been 4 years since he came into this world- cheeks and all! Happy Birthday buddy!

~Maria said...

Very cute cake! Those pics are too much, he has so much personality!

juliecache said...

awesome pics. saw a monkey remnant at joann's, but couldn't figure out what to do with it that would be appropriate for B. maybe just the fabric itself would have been his cup of tea.