Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

4 Things That Make Me Happy...

Peppers from my garden that I cut up and grilled for our dinner last night. Being able to grow your own food is just so awesome. I love having a garden. I just wish it lasted all year long.Fall garland on the entertainment center. I love that Fall is just around the corner. This is my favorite time of the year and yes I am decorating already.Boys digging for worms and getting along. I love peace. I love when everyone is happy and laughing and there is no screaming, fighting or name calling.Homemade cherry turnovers. I made these yesterday too and they were delicious. Sometimes I don't get the crust right. It's either too dry or too flaky, but this time-not to toot my own horn or anything-I did really good!

1 comment:

juliecache said...

i like this. (facebook term)