Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Finding Balance

Lately I have been having a real issue finding balance in my life.  There are so many things I want to do.  Scrapbook, reading, blogging, puzzles, gardening.  There are so many things I need to do.  All the financials, spring cleaning, phone calls, appointments, kids practices and events, the list is never ending.

I always feel like there are so many things that need to be done that I don't have any time to do the things I want to do.  I often think my priorities are all screwed up but I don't know how to fix it.  When I talked to Will about trying to make a decision regarding my blogs, whether I should do my frugal blog or my mom blog, his response was why can't you do both?  Time.  It all comes down to time.  I really want to do both.  He suggested I make a schedule.

So I guess that is what I am going to try and do.  Make a schedule.  I keep thinking I don't know how I would ever manage an outside job while juggling all the other things that are going on.

There are so many things I want to blog about.  I never finished Will and I's Vegas vacation posts, our trip to South Carolina to see Jake graduate from basic training, the kids starting school, not to mention all their events...yikes so many awesome things have been happening.

I've said it before, I really want to start blogging on here again to keep myself, as well as our friends and family up to date on what is going on with us.  I am really hoping to find some balance and find time for myself doing the things that I want to do.


No comments: