Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

A Note to My First Born

16 years ago today my life was forever changed. I held my first born in my arms and I never knew love till that very moment. That love has not changed and 16 years later I am amazed at the young man that I see today.Alot of things have changed over the last 16 years. We have both grown and matured in ways sometimes I can't even believe. We have a good life and a good bond. Sometimes I miss that little boy with his pack pack and his vlapper rappers but I couldn't be more proud of who you have become.We have had our share of ups and downs but the ups have definitely outweighed the downs. I am so honored and privileged to be your momma. Always remember that my love is unconditional and I would walk to the ends of the earth for you. I love you more than words could ever explain. Happy 16th birthday son!

No comments: