Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

1.75 inches of rain and some sort of weird bug...

I found this in the rain gauge the other day when I went to dump it. Very strange looking bug. I didn't care enough to look closer it was pretty creepy looking. Brodie of course wanted to pet it. With all the rain and sunshine my garden is rockin'. I will post some new pics hopefully tomorrow.


Drew has reached a new milestone. Climbing out of his crib. He climbed out of the pack in play up at Will's moms house over the weekend. I was hoping it was a one time occasion. Apparently not. Usually we wake up to Brodie knocking on his door in the morning. He usually doesn't open it he just knocks until someone comes and opens it to let him out. This morning we awoke to the same knocking only when we opened the door it wasn't Brodie standing there but Drew. Then tonight when we got them all tucked in for the night Drew again decided to climb out of his crib to play with Brodie some more. He is so ornery I never had this problem with the 3 older boys. But how could you get mad at this face?



I finally got around to making my cherry jam. It is a family recipe on Will's side and it turned out pretty tasty. I am not a huge fan of the chunks of cherries. I thought they would cook down a little bit more than they did. I am sure I have room for improvement. The older boys aren't huge fans but the little boys seemed to like it.

1 comment:

~Maria said...

I can so relate to your little climber! Two words that could save your sanity....CRIB TENT.